Kids know the Bible is important: after all, it contains God’s message of love for them, all other people, and the universe he created. But where does a young person begin studying what’s between the covers of this big book? What kind of things will help a child get the most out of the history, stories, and teachings it contains?
This special edition will encourage readers aged 8–12 to begin the adventure of lifelong Bible study. It contains the complete Old and New Testaments of the renowned King James Version, plus a wealth of extra features that will deepen their understanding of the Word of God.
- Presentation page for personalizing the Bible as a gift
- Words of Christ in red letter
- 16 full-color charts and illustrations
- Book introductions
- Hide It in Your Heart in-text memory verses
- Bible People You Should Know in-text cameos of important personalities
- The Passion in Parallel and Prophecy
- Parables and Miracles of the Bible
- 8-page full-color map section
Published: August 1, 2009
Age Group: 8-12 Years Old
Dimensions: 9.00 X5.75
Weight: 1 pound 9 ounces
Format: Hardcover, Red Letter
Item No: KIDSHC042203
Blue Flexisoft, Bonded Leather, Brown Flexisoft, Hardcover, Imitation Leather, Leather Like Binding, Soft Leather Look Binding, Softcover
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.