1. Business Days & Holidays
All orders will ship from Monday through Thursday, excluding Friday, weekends and all holidays.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website, but there may be a stock discrepancy from time to time, and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at the time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you and contact you about whether you would prefer to restock the backordered item or process a refund.
3. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on the items’ weight, dimensions, and destination in the order. Shipping payment will be collected with the purchase. The calculated price will be the final price for the shipping cost to the customer.
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
- In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 3 or more business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
4.2 Dispatch Time
- Orders are usually dispatched within (2-3) business days of payment of the order. Our warehouse operates on Monday – Thursday during our business hours, except on Fridays, national holidays, at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.3 Items Out Of Stock
- If an item is out of stock, we will immediately dispatch the in-stock items and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
4.4 Delivery Time Exceeded
- If the delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please email us at email@example.com so that we can conduct an investigation and get back to you.
5. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service for the next steps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Sales Taxes
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website.
All orders once placed on website are final products and cannot be edited or changed. Once orders are shipped and have been dispatched, they cannot be cancelled.For additional information regarding our return policy, please refer to our return policy on our home page quick links. Once you’ve have read the policy, email us directly at email@example.com
8. Customer Service
For all customer service inquiries, email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.