Advocate For Children
- It’s imperative that parents know the source and type of information that infiltrates the minds of their children.
- Whereabouts of children is critical and the company they keep.
- Children are at risks when there is no responsible parent and/or guardian.
- Children are like sheep; they will go astray in their own way.
Parents Are The Best Advocates for Their Children
A Child Advocate can offer biblical-based education, instruction and support to a child or young person. The main purpose of a child advocate is to enable children to express their needs and feelings. The aim of child advocacy is to encourage morality of children and uphold their basic rights.
- Being an advocate is promoting and defending another person’s rights, needs and interests.
- Children might need an advocate if they’re at risk of harm, aren’t having their needs met, or are being denied rights.
- Being an advocate involves understanding issues, thinking about children’s needs and presenting solutions.
- Help children learn to speak for themselves by building their confidence and teaching them to understand right and wrong behavior.