The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that are accurate and clear. An easy-to-use style plus the benefitsof the Strong’s Dictionary numbering system makes this study Bible one for every student of God’s Word, no matter what age.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is a complete English Bible text for cross-reference study to the original languages from which the Bible was translated.
- Size: 9.25″ x 6.75″ x 2.25″
- NEW!Wider margins than previous editions
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Words of Christ in Red
- Table of Weights and Measures
- AMG’s Concordance of the Bible
- NEW!AMG’s Annotated Strong’s Dictionaries
- Combining Strong’s dictionaries with additional material taken from AMG’s Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Strong’s numbers on key words in the text of the Bible
- Grammatical codes on key words in the text of the New Testament
- Used with the Grammatical Notations, these codes identify the forms of Greek grammar behind the English translation
- Sewn bindings
System of Study
- Key Words in the English Text Identified by Strong’s Numbering System
- Codes in the New Testament Text Identify Grammatical Structure of Key Greek Words
- Notations Explain the Significance of the Grammatical Codes
- Hebrew and Greek Word Studies
- Strong’s Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
- Center-column Reference System
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.75 X 2.25 (inches)
Item Weight: 3 pounds 10 ounces
Text Size: 9 points
Note Size: 8 points
Vendor: AMG Pub.
Item No: KJVKSTUD1023
Black Leather, Black Leather Indexed, Hardcover
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.