Are You Planning a Wedding or Preparing for a Marriage?
Like most engaged couples, you’re researching venues, trying on dresses and picking out tuxedos or suits, tasting sample dishes, dreaming of honeymoon destinations, and doing everything to ensure your wedding day is the event of a lifetime. But as more seasoned couples will tell you, there’s more to a marriage than a wedding. A lot more. How do you build a marriage that you’ve dreamed of?
Dr. Greg Smalley, vice president of marriage at Focus on the Family, and his wife, Erin, along with 14 marriage experts, serve as your marriage guides as you prepare for life beyond the wedding day. From how to handle those everyday conflicts to how to better connect on a spiritual level, they’ll show you how to get ready for a lifetime of commitment. When the flowers have faded and the last morsel of cake has been eaten, you’ll stand with your new spouse, ready to face life together.
Equip yourself for a marriage that lasts by learning:
- How to leave your parents (while still honoring them) and cleave to your spouse
- Why spiritual intimacy is key to a lasting relationship
- Why the language of love is communication (and how to build it)
- How to manage conflict in a healthy, God-honoring way
- Why sexual intimacy in your marriage will be the gift that keeps on giving
Invest in a marriage that will last for decades. Are you ready?
Published: May 1, 2015
Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.25 in.
Weight: 11 ounces
Item No: MARRRW052216
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.